FA: SCM: OM: Credit Checking Invoked when Cancelling lines on a Revised Order.
(Doc ID 2791454.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Checking is invoked when cancelling a line on approved revision. The order status shows - Credit Review Pending.
This issue can be reproduced:
1. Create and submit an order.
2. Credit Check hold is applied and released.
3. Orchestrate the order, some lines are shipped and closed, others backordered.
4. Revise the order and cancel the backordered lines.
5. Submit the new revision.
6. The new revision is in status - Credit Review Pending. The backordered lines cannot be canceled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document