"Individual Compensation Award Approval" Notification shows the Lookup Code rather than the Lookup Meaning.
(Doc ID 2794093.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Individual Compensation Plan has been set up via: My Client Groups/Show More/Individual Compensation Plans.
It has been defined so that it uses an Element, which uses a Common Lookup as one of the input values.
An employee submits Individual Compensation from Me/Quick Actions/show more/my compensation/Actions/Manage Personal Contributions/click on "Add"
- Choose a plan (for example: Employee of the Week)
- Choose an option (for example: Nomination for Employee of the Week)
- Fill in the required details, for example:
full time equivalent: no
Reason for employee of the week nomination: Excellent Customer Satisfaction -------->This is a list which shows the lookup meanings
- There is a rule set up in Transaction Console for "Manage Personal Contributions" which needs approval from the line manager
- Manager receives the approval:
"Action Required: Individual Compensation Award Approval Requested for <employee name> by <employee name>"
- However in the body of the approval, instead of showing the lookup meaning of "Excellent Customer Satisfaction", it instead shows the lookup code of "Ex_Cus_Sat"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document