FA: SCM: PLM: Item Attachment FBDI Import Completed Without Errors but Attachments are Not Uploaded
(Doc ID 2795977.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Attachment Import Not Working.
Attachment records are not imported but job got completed without errors.
Expect the attachment import to work if there are no validation errors
User trying to import item attachments from UCM Repository folder.
The attachment import file contains multiple records.
Upon importing the attachments using FBDI, the attachments for 90% of the items are not uploaded to the item.
Only a attachments for a few files are uploaded but most of them are missing when searched through the UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Prepare FBDI Import file for Item Attachment Import.
2. Upload zip file using File Import Export feature.
3. Run the Load Interface file program to load data into interface table.
4. Run Item Import specifying the import batch id and other parameters.
5. let the import process complete.
6. Look at error log for failures.
7. Check for a few sample items to see if item attachments were imported. Noticed that the attachments are not imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document