Order Cost is Not Changed in Primary Currency When PO Exchange Rate is Changed
(Doc ID 2796190.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order cost is not changed in Primary currency when PO exchange rate is changed.
Steps to Recreate:
- Choose a foreign currency Purchase Order (PO) in worksheet status.
- Open the above PO in edit mode.
- Make a note of exchange rate and Total Order Cost in Primary currency.
- Change the exchange rate.
- Notice that Total Order Cost in Primary currency is not changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document