One-time Payment Request Is Rejected Without Reason
(Doc ID 2797206.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One-time Payment Request is rejected without reason.
Log file shows
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled One-time payment feature
2. Created a new source, EXPENSES_ONE_TIME_PAYMENTS in both payables lookup and trade community sources
3. Setup the one-time liability and expense account at Payables Common Options
4. The invoice BU is tied to a valid location.
5. Prepare the FBDI template, generate ZIP file
6. Run ESS job – Load Interface File for Import. It completed successfully.
7. Run ESS job – Import Payables Payment Requests. It completed successfully but none invoice is loaded. And the report is only showing that 26 payment requests are rejected, without any reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document