Buyer Dashboard Date Calculation Issue
(Doc ID 2797841.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Approving Order from Buyer dashboard ESTIMATED_INSTOCK_DATE changed without confirmation from user.
Steps to reproduce:
- Identify PO in submitted status
- Take note of the ESTIMATED_INSTOCK_DATE values
- Ensure the ESTIMATED_INSTOCK_DATE value current on PO is different than the system calculated value
- Use buyer dashboard to approve the PO
- Check post approval ESTIMATED_INSTOCK_DATE is updated based on RMS calculation
Expectation - buyer dashboard should not update the ESTIMATED_INSTOCK_DATE value with out confirming with users
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document