Obligation Invoices Are Not Getting Injected In To ReIM Successfully
(Doc ID 2798040.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When VAT regions of supplier and location of a obligation non-merch invoice are different, edidlinv batch generates EDI with different tax code in TVAT line making header and detail tax codes are different.
Steps to Recreate:
- Setup DEFAULT_TAX_TYPE = SVAT.
- Choose a supplier and location with different VAT regions.
- Create obligation invoice (non-merch) for the above supplier and location.
- Notice that tax code in INVC_NON_MERCH is 'Z' (0 rate).
- Run edidlinv batch which generates EDI file with different tax code E in TVATS line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document