LINE_GROUP_NO In IM_STAGE_DETAIL Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 2799032.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the documents are getting posted from ReIM to CFIN,
CFIN expect the LINE_GROUP_NO at the tax line to same as the LINE_GROUP_NO for the parent line - but ReIM is generating different line group number.
This is causing the documents to be failed to import in CFIN.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with an item.
2. Create the receipt with same item.
3. Create the invoice with the same item but with different quantity or cost.
4. Run the Automatch batch, the invoice goes to unresolved match status and resolve the discrepancy.
5. Run Rollup and Financial Posting Batch to Post the Invoice.
Noticed that LINE_GROUP_NO of tax is posting the same number for tax line for Invoice and not for the Document.
CFIN expect the LINE_GROUP_NO at the tax line to same as the LINE_GROUP_NO for the parent line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document