Getting Started with My Oracle Support for Retail
(Doc ID 2802815.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Xstore Office Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Order Broker Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud Service
Oracle Retail Brand Compliance Management Cloud Service
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you are new to Oracle Retail the steps below will help you get registered and access to your Customer Support Identifier (CSI) so that you can raise Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Retail Support.
- Your welcome letter, this will typically be an email from email@example.com containing your support identifier and details of your cloud environment (if applicable).
- Your organizations Customer Support Identifier (CSI).
- At least one individual within your organization who has been nominated to accept the Customer User Administrator (CUA) role.
My Oracle Support (MOS) New User Registration:
1. Click the Register as a new user link located at: https://support.oracle.com.
2. Complete the registration form using your employee email and click Create Account.
3. At the Account creation confirmation screen, click Continue. (Note: You will receive an email to verify your email address).
4. Once your email address is verified, return to My Oracle Support login: support.oracle.com and click on Login to My Oracle Support to complete the registration process.
5. Go to My Account (in non-cloud view this is found on the drop down next to your username)
6. Under the Support Identifiers section click Request Access to submit your Support Identifier (SI) for verification. (Note: Once verified, the Next button will be activated).
7. Enter the Organization Name associated with the SI.
8. If you are the Customer User Administrator (CUA), click Accept the Responsibility for Oracle Approval.
9. Confirm your Personal Contact Information and click Next at the top of the screen.
If you experience problems with any of the steps above please refer to this document for further help.
If you are still experiencing problems please call the Support Phone Number for your region, with your Customer Support Identifier (CSI) to hand.
Note: If you require a copy of the Welcome Letter containing your support identifier you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order number
- Date of Order
- Country of Order
- Contact name
- Contact e-mail address
- Preferred language of the Letter
This document is designed for new Oracle Retail customers looking to get started with My Oracle Support.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!