Information On Lease Accounting Implementation In 21C Environment
(Doc ID 2806485.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Lease Accounting - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Please find the questions given below:-
1) Currently, when we activate a lease, the system doesn't ask for any approval. Is there a way by which we can setup approvals for activating a lease? if not , then is there any plan to introduce such functionality in future releases?
2) While Creating a lease, in payments tab we have observed a line type as 'Stub'. Can you please explain the significance of this line type?
3) Can you please tell us how to transfer the payments created in lease accounting(LA) module to AP module?
4) Is there a way by which we can identify the source(Manual/Spreadsheet) of creation of a new lease in the front-end UI / back-end of the ERP system?
5) Can you please provide us information about the available reports for Lease Accounting module?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document