New Item Creation - Retail By Zone - "An Exchange Rate Does Not Exist"
(Doc ID 2807973.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit retail by zone while creating new item.
When creating a new item through MFCS screen, at the point where you can modify the zone price ("Retail by Zone" screen), you are unable to modify the values.
It throws an error, "An Exchange Rate does not exist".
In this example the zones created are for currencies, USD, CAD, and MXN, and there are exchange rates in currency_rates table for USD to USD, USD to CAD, and USD to MXN. The base zone has USD as the currency setup.
Error - An Exchange Rate Does Not Exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to tasks -> Item -> Create Item
2. Enter the mandatory details and proceed.
3. Complete the mandatory details to setup item-supplier information.
4. Click on More Actions -> Retail by Zone.
5. Try modifying one of the zone prices. -- Throws the error - "An exchange rate does not exist".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document