PRC:PO: Accrue At Receipt Flag Defaults To Checked For 2-way Match Lines When Global Procurement is Enabled
(Doc ID 2808045.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Global Procurement Supply Chain Financial Orchestration is setup, the Accrue at Receipt flag defaults to checked on Purchase Order (PO) schedules for 2-way match lines. These POs are created through integration from upstream system and status for 2-way match lines changes to "Closed for Receiving" as soon as they are created as no receipt is required.
Also this is observed only when SCFO flow is being derived on a PO. When a Standard PO is created, where SCFO is not called, Accrue at Receipt is unchecked for 2-way match lines.
The issue is that the Accrue at Receipt flag is yes for Global Procurement Purchase Orders for Expense Type for SCFO PO's and this flag needs to be avoided.
1. 2 way match po schedule lines (service)
2. creating this purchase order with closed for receiving.
3. in global procurement flow, always purchase order lines are getting defaulted to accure at receipt flag to 'Y'.
4. Per Global procurement flow design, accrue at receipt flag is yes.
5. SSP receiving allows to create receipt for service based purchase orders.
6. Business process requires not to create SSP Receiving for these purchase orders (Global Procurement process requires this step).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document