PO Upload Template not Handling Dates Correctly
(Doc ID 2812557.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO upload template not working as expected
1) Download aa approved PO (Purchase Order) from the application with PO LSD (Latest Shipping Date) & ESD (Estiamted Ship Date) in the past
2) Update to worksheet status and make changes to the quantity
3) Upload the PO
4) Update to approved status
5) Upload the PO
6) PO upload fails stating that LSD & ESD should be equal or greater than today's date
7) Open the same PO on application and approve the PO. System allows you to approve the PO with out any change to the dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!