ReIM GL Account Validation Not Working In Edit Mode But Its Working In Create Mode
(Doc ID 2813112.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM GL Account Validation functionality via RFI does not work in "Edit" mode and getting the below error details, but works fine in "Create" mode.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create GL Cross-Reference records in ReIM: Foundation > GL Cross Reference > Actions: Create.
2. Enter Set of Books, Cross Reference Type, Transaction Code and account segments. Use dummy values for segments, which don't exist in Cloud Financials.
3. Click "Save". An error message is displayed - see "GL Cross Reference Creation with dummy values" screenshot in the attachment.
4. Enter correct account segment values, which are valid in CFIN. Click "Save" again. Data is saved without errors - see "GL Cross Reference with correct segments" screenshot in the attachment.
5. Close the screen.
6. Find the record which was just created. See "GL mapping search" screenshot in the attachment.
7. Select Actions > Edit.
8. Enter dummy segment values (same as in step 2) and click "Save and Close". Incorrect values are saved to the database - see "GL Cross Ref saved with dummy values" screenshot.
9. Open RFI application. Go to Adapter Manager > GLAccount > View log. Observe the following record in the log. Even though the status is returned as "invalid", ReIM UI doesn't show any error messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document