Column Name Search Do Not Work In DV Projects When More Than One Subject Areas Are Added To The Project
(Doc ID 2813644.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 106.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Example Scenario :
1. Create a project and add the Subject area to the Project call it as "A".
2. The search for column in DV Project works fine when a single subject area added.
3. Add another subject area named “B” to the existing project.
4. Observe that two subject areas are listed which is A and B under the left hand side of the project search .
5. Choose a column from subject area B and search in the left hand side search bar, it will not result in any search, if search for column in the subject area "A" it works.
6. Enable indexing in all the subject areas from the console – search index – catalog. This did not help .
Screenshot explaining the behavior:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document