Date Only Picker, When Printed to HTML and PDF Format the Entry Is One Day Earlier Than What Is Seen in Unifier
(Doc ID 2814608.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.7 to 21.8 [Release 21.7 to 21.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier, Version 21.7 and 21.8
When a Date Only Picker has been placed onto a Business Process Detail form and the user Prints the record to HTML and PDF formats:
The entry between the record in Unifier and what is outputted to the Print file should match.
The entry outputted to the Print file is one day earlier.
Example: In Unifier the entry for the Date Only Picker is seen as 07/13/2021, when the data is printed to HTML or PDF format the entry is seen as 07/12/2021.
The issue happens when a Date Only Picker has been placed onto the Business Processes (BP's) Item Logs, or Line Item List, and the user Prints the record to HTML and PDF formats.
In the Print the entry for the Date Only Picker in the Upper form, and Line Item Details, matches with what is seen in Unifier, however the entry in the Line Item List is seen as one day earlier.
Steps to Reproduce
- Place one Date Only Picker into the BP Upper and/or Detail form, and the Item Logs (or Line Item List).
- At runtime create the record and enter some date for the Picker in the Upper and/or Detail form, in this example '07/13/2021' was used
- Once the data is created Print the record to HTML and/or PDF format
- In the Print options be sure to enable/check Upper Form, Line Item List and Line item detail Form.
- Click Print.
- Find that the date in the Upper Form, and Line item detail form matches what is seen in Unifier, in this case '07/13/2021', however the date in the Line Item List is one day earlier, in this case '07/12/2021'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document