Fusion PIM : Can Not Update Item Description via Smart Spread Sheet
(Doc ID 2818039.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to update item attribute (description) using the Smart Spread sheet from Manage Item Mass Changes > Edit Item Attribute in SpreadSheet.
Import Item JOB was completed successfully, but target record is remaining with PROCESS_STATUS = 1(Ready for Processing) in EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_TL_INTF tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup and Maintenance > Actions > Go to Offerings > Product Management > Opt In Features > Item Mass Update > Click on edit pencil icon under Features Turn on :"Use Import Map Smart Spreadsheets For Item Mass Update" enabled
2. Manage Items > Select One item > Manage Item Mass Changes -> Edit Item Attribute in SpreadSheet Edit the value of Item description
3. Generate Data file and Upload Data (Generate Access Token + Upload Data)
4. The Import Item Job and its child jobs are automatically submitted and completed successfully
5. But the Item description value is not updated in Manage Items UI
6. Looking at EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_TL_INTF tables, target record is remaining with PROCESS_STATUS = "1"(Ready for Processing)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document