Why Is The Service Request Queue Assignment Job Not Picking Up SRs To Re-Assign The Queues?
(Doc ID 2820899.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Queues
The customer is noticing that Service Request queue are not being updated when the Service Request Queue Assignment ESS job runs.
Use Case below:
1. Create an SR with the product group: My Product
2. The queue automatically gets set to MyQueue1 per the Service Request assignment rule defined
3. Change the product group to another product
4. Run the scheduled job "Service Request Queue Assignment"
5. The queue doesn't change.
We need the queue to automatically change when the associated product changes and the Service Request Queue Assignment ESS job is run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document