After Update To 21D, Receipt Accounting Distributions for Transfer Orders Show Incorrect Amount
(Doc ID 2825817.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 21D update, Transaction unit cost on receipt accounting distribution is incorrectly calculated for transfer order receipts when the transaction UOM is different than the primary UOM of the item.
The costing for the transfer orders is happening as expected in source org but in the receiving org receipt accounting distributions has incorrect transaction unit cost resulting in incorrect amount.
1. Create a transfer order with UOM e.g. Y
2. Define an intraclass conversion for the item between Y and its base UOM X
3. Ship the transfer order in UOM X.
4. Complete the costing in shipping org.
5. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Receipt Accounting
6. Click on Task list > Create Receipt Accounting Distributions
7. Provide the BU Name for which requests need to be submitted.
8. Request ID is submitted.
9. After program completes, transaction unit cost on receipt distributions is incorrect.
This impacts only 21D Cohort A and B customers.
Update to 21D.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document