MS Word Add-in For Contract Terms Editing Not Working For Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2829154.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version,
When using Oracle Contracts MS Word Add-in to edit a Purchase Order Contract Terms, which is editable with permissions to edit, the user receives an error message.
You can't upload this document because the contract in the application isn't in editable state or you don't have the required privileges to edit it
Additional information from the customer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Oracle Contract Add-in in Word
2. Set up Contract Terms
3. Create a new Purchase Order
4. Go to Contract Terms Tab, Select Add Contract Terms button
5. Populate Add Contract Terms
6. Select Terms Actions drop down menu
7. Select Download Contract
8. Open the downloaded file into MS Word
9. Edit the original document and Save
10. Close the document and Open the document again
11. Select Oracle Contracts and Sign In to the application
12. Select Upload and observe the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document