The Data Conversion Tool Errors Out Item-Supplier Records When the Primary Supplier does not Match Between the Style and SKU
(Doc ID 2830837.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data conversion tool errors out item-supplier records when the primary supplier doesnt match between the Style and SKU.
The primary supplier of the item does not match with the primary supplier of its parent or grandparent
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a dc_item*.zip file with ITEM_MASTER, ITEM_SUPPLIER , ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY and ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY files inside the zip file.
2. ITEM_MASTER - create a record for 1 Style, 1 SKU and 1 UPC.
3. ITEM_SUPPLIER - For style only 1 supplier exists (ex. 123), For SKU add supplier 123 as non primary and 456 as primary. For UPC add supplier 123 as non primary and 456 as primary.
4. ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY - Add records for each item-supplier combination with country of sourcing as US.
5. ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY - Add records for each item-supplier combination with country of manufacture as US.
6. Load this file into Data Conversion tool using DC_ITEM entity.
7. Some records failed with error : "The primary supplier of the item does not match with the primary supplier of its parent or grandparent".
8. Check for the items loaded. The SKU item has loaded in approved status with no primary supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document