Office 365: Compose Mode Emails Not Syncing To Oracle Sales Cloud After Running Microsoft 365 Instant Sync Job
(Doc ID 2846555.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Microsoft Office 365
Emails not syncing to Oracle Sales Cloud
On 11.13.21.07.0, Microsoft 365
User is sharing email in compose mode, side panel shows the email will be shared after sending. After sending the email, and running Instant sync job, email is not shown as Activity in SUI.
It is only not working for 2 users, it is working for others
Compose mode emails should be shared after running Instant Sync job
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Write a new email in Outlook or reply to existing email
2. Open O365 addin and press “share item” button
3. Fill in the data for required fields (Task type, FCL related elements)
4. Save in the addin, it show this email will be shared after sending.
5. Send the mail out in outlook
6. Run "Microsoft 365 Instant Sync Job", and this email does not appear as Activity into Sales Cloud
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document