Merchandise Hierarchy Import Data Seed Job Fails With Error "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row".
(Doc ID 2847542.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the MERCHANDISE HIERARCHY importer data seeding job from the EICS Job Admin screen, the job fails and the following error occurs:
"moduleName=MerchHier_Fnd,interfaceName=Merch_Hier,jobExecutionId=1264,dataControlId=101,startNum=7982[Error]ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row "
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the MerchHier_Fnd process flow from MFCS via the RICS BDI Job Admin UI.
2. Export completes and the 'MERCH_HIER_IN' table is loaded with inbound data.
3. Login to EICS UI.
4. Navigate to the Job Admin window.
5. Select "Data Seed" option , "Data Seed" Window opens.
6. Under Job Name , provide input as "MERCHANDISE HIERARCHY", Seed Option as "SEED" and Click on "Start Job".
Observe Job Failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document