Duplicate Person Check is Not Working in "Add Pending Worker"
(Doc ID 2851231.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Human Resources
Future dated hire needs to be added as Pending Worker without changing the person number. The Work Relationship has been cancelled.
While adding the person as pending worker, the duplicate check is not working and the action is creating another person record.
Duplicate Check is not working for "Add a Pending Worker" action.
Duplicate Check should work for "Add a Pending Worker" action.
The behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
- My Client Groups -> Quick Links -> Show More -> Employment -> Cancel Work Relationship.
- Use advance search to find the future dated hire employee.
- Click on the employee record => Submit.
- The transaction will cancel the work relationship.
- My Client Groups -> Quick Links -> Show More -> New Person -> Add a Pending Worker -> Continue
- Enter "When and Why" details and click on "Continue".
- Enter "Personal Details" for the employee and click on "Continue".
- "Potential Matches" does not find the person.
- On submit, a new person number is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document