Incorrect ALC vs ELC Difference Posting for Buyer Pack
(Doc ID 2851310.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Actual Landed Cost( ALC) vs Estimated Landed Cost(ELC) Difference Posting, when performing actualization for orders for buyer packs with 100% actuals (no expenses).
Steps to recreate:
1. Create an order for a buyer pack with no expenses.
2. Fully receive and close the order.
3. Create obligation for the order for an expense. There is no matching estimated expense for this.
4. Finalize the ALC for the order.
5. No TRAN_DATA record posted for above transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document