FA:SCM:PD - 22A Regression - GetChangeOrder Web Service Fails With Error: EGO_NO_PRIV_MANAGE_AFF_OBJ: You don't have permission to manage the affected objects of the change order.
(Doc ID 2851735.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Product Development: Release 22A
When invoking the getChangeOrder() SOAP web service and attempting to fetch a change order which was used to redline and remove item attachments, the web service fails with the following error message.
EGO_NO_PRIV_MANAGE_AFF_OBJ: You don't have permission to manage the affected objects of the change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item with EFF Item Class.
2. Give some value to one of the EFF attributes and add some attachments to the Item.
3. Add the Item as Affected Object to Change Order.
4. Redline delete the attachment and complete the CO.
5. After the CO is complete invoke getChangeOrder and it fails with the above mentioned error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document