MFCS Data Viewer - This Page Isn't Working. Server Didn't Send Any Data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
(Doc ID 2851917.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFCS Data Viewer - This page isn't working. server didn't send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
The MFCS Data Viewer doesn't seem to be working for some recently created users in one non production environment, although everything was created properly.
1) Created a new user in APEX using the configurations from the Merchandising Cloud Services Administration Guide.
2) The user has access to the Data Viewer in other non-prod environments, so the respective IDCS privileges are definitely provided.
- The user in IDCS is exactly the same as the user created in APEX.
- This user has assigned the “APPLICATION_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB_PREPROD”, which does have access to the Data Viewer required privileges.
3) The configurations for this user created in APEX are exactly as in the Merchandising Cloud Services Administration Guide.
5) Then when clicking on the “Data Viewer”, it opens a new tab and only shows the following error message:
This page isn't working. didn't send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document