Unifier Does Not Register Selection of Value in Data Picker When Using Type Ahead
(Doc ID 2851943.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 21.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 21.12 to 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users use type ahead feature to select a value in a Data Picker Data Element (DE), the selection shows in the DE but Unifier does not appear to register the selection. DEs that should auto populate based off of the selection in the data picker do not auto populate. Also, when the record is submitted, users receive the following popup: "[DE_NAME] Input Required". If users use the select button and select the values from the list, Unifier does register the selection, the DEs auto populate, and users are able to submit the record.
Users should be able to use the type ahead feature to select values for a data picker, and Unifier should register the selection.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to Shell > BP Log
- Click Create
- In a required data picker DE, use type ahead feature to select a value
- Notice that other DEs that should auto populate did not
- Click on Send and get the message "[DE_LABEL]: Input required"
- Click the select button for the required data picker DE and select desired values
- Notice that other DEs do auto populate
- Click Submit and notice user is able to submit record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document