Cannot Approve the Adjustment Due to AR-855267 Error When Receivables Activity Has Tax Rate Code
(Doc ID 2852222.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User cannot approve the Adjustment due to AR-855267 error.
This issue occurs at following conditions.
- The original Invoice does not have any Tax Amount.
- Tax Rate Code Source is Activity in the Receivables Activity for Adjustment.
- Approver is different from the user who creates the Adjustment.
When the user who has approval limit creates similar Adjustment, this issue is not occurred.
- Check Receivables Activity for Adjustment
Name = XXXXX
GL Account Source = Activity GL account
Tax Rate Code Source = Activity
Tax Rate Code = TAX_RATE_CODE
- Create Invoice
Tax Classification = NULL
This Transaction does not have any Tax Line.
- Enter Adjustment with User who does not have approval limits.
Receivables Activity : XXXXX
Adjustment Type : Line Adjustment
Adjustment Amount : 500
- Try to Approve the Adjustment with User who has approval limits.
The following error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document