FA: SCM: INV: The Estimated Quantity Includes Entire Onhand Upon Selecting the Track Start Date & End Date In Product Recall
(Doc ID 2853026.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Recall Management
In Recall Notice system does not honour the Track Start/End date and Estimated Qty is displayed for the entire On Hand
1. In Manage Item Quantities for Item ABC Current OnHand=505
2. Create a miscellaneous receipt for 1000 qty on 02/21/2022
3. Notice in Review Completed Transactions that we see two records:
- One has Transaction Qty=505 for Transaction Date=11/15/2021
- Other has Transaction Qty=1000 for Transaction Date=02/21/2022
4. Now create a recall notice for this item having Track Start Date=02/18/2022 and Track End Date=02/24/2022
5. Only the newly received 1000 quantities should display, instead all the quantity present on-hand is retrieved (1505 instead of 1000), in estimated quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document