FA:PRC: 22A Approvals are Not Processed When Incoming Approval Email Contains tiff/png Attachments
(Doc ID 2855866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any incoming approval email if it contains tiff/png attachment , BPM fails to process the transaction. Approver doesn't know about failure, but in backend task doesn't move either to completion or next approver.
Task remains in original approver queue.
Note that it might be not be actual attachment , but an image in signature too, like social media icons, company logo etc
1. Document Submitted for Approval
2. Approver trying to Approve from Email notification
3. Status not reflecting after approval and task is sitting in Approver
4. Verify the Email having tiff/png attachment
5. When trying to approve from BPM Worklist or Bell Icon , it is working
Post 22A Upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document