Fusion PD: Item Structure Application Error in NIR Definition State
(Doc ID 2856689.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Applications 11.13.22.01.0 (22A) when performing the following steps you can encounter the application error -
1. Navigate to Product Management > Product Information Management (PIM)
2. Create an item in the NIR enabled Item Class and Submit it to the NIR (New Item Request)
3. Submit the NIR to the Open state
4. Promote it to Definition state
5. Then using NIR Definition Notification click on 'Go To Task'
6. In the NIR Item Definition screen, navigate to the Structure tab
7. Add Primary structure and click on Primary hyperlink, It results in error -
"An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information. An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: N, Server Domain: FADomain, Server Instance: UIServer_X, Application Name:ORA_FSCM_UIAPP."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document