Fusion Global HR: User Unable To Create Candidate Profile Using The Source Keys That Were Used To Create The Same Candidate.
(Doc ID 2857424.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After successful load of the candidates, the user had to delete the candidate data due to some issue and it was observed that the data is not getting purged from IRC_CANDIDATE.
The data in the table HRC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP is not completely purged for this candidate and still has reference to Person object and there's data in Per_persons table as well.
After deleting them using HDL, user reloaded the candidate data but facing issues in loading candidate profile or any other candidate data by referring the same Source Keys. After doing
further analysis, they observed that there's no data in HRC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP table with OBJECT_NAME as 'Candidate' after reloading the candidates. As a result, user is unable
to proceed with loading any candidate related data using Source Keys.
When user loaded the candidate again using same source keys, its expected that the data be populated in the integration table H RC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to Data Exchange work area > Import and Load Data page.
3. Load the candidate data using source keys. Observe that there is a record in ORC_CANDIDATES and HRC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP tables.
4. Then delete the same candidate using DELETE instruction. Observe that the data still exists in table ORC_CANDIDATES, but not in HRC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP
for object Candidate, however, there exists a record for Person object.
5. Load the same candidate using same source keys with Status attribute as ORA_ACTIVE. Observe that the status of the candidate changes,
but no new record created in table HRC_INTEGRATION_KEY_MAP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document