Allocation System Option For Location Statuses To Exclude Is Swapping Discontinued & Delete Statuses
(Doc ID 2857855.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, System Options
Allocation system option for Location Statuses to Exclude is swapping Discontinued & Delete statuses.
The system options Location Statuses to Exclude for standard Allocations and What-if Allocations is not working correctly. Discontinued 'C' and Delete 'D' statuses are mixed up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Allocations system option screen.
2. Select/Unselect the Delete or Discontinued check box for the 'Location Statuses to Exclude' system option.
3. Go to the data viewer and check for alc_system_options that the column tp_loc_Excp_rsn_prd_srcd has got the wrong values because Delete status is mapped to 'C' and Discontinued to 'D'
4. Repeat the same for the system option for What-if allocations.
5. Alternatively, do the test by attempting to allocate to a location in Discontinued or Delete status when the system option is set to exclude those locations,
and you'll see it is not showing the right locations based on the system option mixing up the statuses C/D.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document