Unable To Resolve UPC_NOT_FOUND Issue On Transaction Maintenance
(Doc ID 2861130.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to fix UPC_NOT_FOUND error in ReSA UI.
Steps to Recreate:
- Load a transaction with valid SKU but invalid UPC item.
- Notice that the transaction is loaded with UPC_NOT_FOUND error.
- Navigate to Tasks -> Operations -> Manage Transactions.
- Search for a Sales Audit Transaction and open it in edit mode.
- Enter valid UPC for the SKU in the Reference Item field - keep the ref items seperate.
- Go to More Actions --> Refresh Errors.
- Select "Yes" for the confirmation.
- Notice that the error did not get resolved. The Description remains in "Record in Error"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document