MFCS Upload Replenishment Attributes Failed
(Doc ID 2861815.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload replenishment attributes upload template, the following error occurs.
The following field is required: ACTIVATE_DATE.
The following field is required: REPL_METHOD.
The following field is required: REPL_ORDER_CTRL.
The following field is required: STOCK_CAT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to MFCS
2. From Task menu select Replenishment => Upload Replenishment Attributes from File
3. Select "PLCB Replenishment Review Cycle Update" for the Template field
4. Click "Choose File" and select the attached file "Mo_REPL_UPLD_REVIEW_CYCLE.ods"
5. Click Upload
6. Check Data Loading Status after upload is completed. It shows the status is "Processed with errors"
7. Select Action => View Issue : It shows some validation error for the fields that are not even in the template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document