Performance issue while running replenishment and order Induction Related Async Process
(Doc ID 2862230.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple replenishment files are downloaded or inducted by different users, and if first job is taking time all the following jobs are waiting.
Steps to recreate:
- Trigger multiple Download replenishment files.
- Load Multiple Item Induct Load files.
- Load Multiple replenishment induction files.
- Load Multiple purchase order PO induction files.
- Observed the performance of MFCS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document