Filter "All" Work In Manage Accounting Calendar Only When Using English (US) Language
(Doc ID 2865086.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Setup, Rapid Impl and Security
The same calendar shows a different number of periods when the language preference are changed from US to FR (French) or other language
The calendars periods should shows the same data, no matter the language
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in having the user language preference as English
- Setup and Maintenance
- Manage Accounting Calendar
- Review the Calendar that is Budget Enabled.
- In the Budget Year Number use the filter "All"
- Period Details section will show all the periods details.
- Change the language to FR or any other from User Preferences
- Go to the same calendar
- In the Budget Year Number use the filter equivalent to "All" in the corresponding language
- The system shows only 1 period
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document