Error: "Unable to load data" When Loading Schedule Health Score
(Doc ID 2866394.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 22.2 to 22.4 [Release 22.2 to 22.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load Schedule Health Score, the following error occurs.
Unable to load data.
An unknown error has occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into OPC.
- Open project.
- Load Schedule Health Score. Notice activities with dangling starts.
- View activity and assign predecessor via Relationship tab in Activity Details to remove dangling start.
- Load Schedule Health Score again. Nothing will load.
- Click refresh (F5) and see error.
- Schedule project. Load Schedule Health Score again and see error.
- Refresh (F5). Schedule Health Score now loads.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document