Payroll Transfers using HDL
(Doc ID 2866491.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After end dating an existing Payroll record, and creating a new record successfully via the Assigned Payroll HDL file, running the Quick Pay process does not distribute the salary details to the employee as expected.
The exact steps within the Fusion HCM UI are
1. Set my date > Transfer Payroll
2. Add to new payroll
3. Set the final close on the old payroll
5. Run quick pay tied to the new payroll and salary is paid as expected. Works as expected.
The exact steps using HDL are
1. Create HDL to End-Date Old Payroll
2. Load HDL for End-date
3. Confirm End-date is correct
4. Create HDL to Add New Payroll
5. Load HDL to Add Payroll
6. Confirm new payroll is added
7. Run quickpay on New payroll
8. Salary is NOT paid or considered in the quick pay
How to accomplish this via HDL?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document