SITMAIN Batch Is Failing with Null Exception Error when Ranging an Item List with Location List Containing Both Corporate and Franchise Stores
(Doc ID 2871252.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to range an item list with location list containing both corporate and franchise stores, SITMAIN batch is failing with Null exception error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go in MFCS application and add the items you want to range into an item list.
2. Create a location list with Non banner stores included into it.
3. Create Item list-Loc list linking through MFCS UI.
4. Validate if correct location list is being linked to correct item list with help of data present into SIT_explode.
select * from sit_explode;
5. Access the POM UI and Run the SITMAN job. SITMAN execution fails with below error:
ERROR AbstractPOMBatchlet - An exception occurred Forked process failed, returned exit code(255).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document