Impossible To Add Sections In The Detail Tab Of Manager Layout withManager Layout Type ='V'
(Doc ID 2872672.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears users cannot to add sections in the Detail tab of Manager Layout with Manager Layout Type ='V'
Users have noticed for Manager Layout with type ='E' there is the possibility of creating a new section for showing particular information with the proper command "Add Section", as shown in the screen "Manager Layout Edit", but for those Manager Layouts with type ='V' this command doesn't exist.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Login to OTM
- Navigate to CONFIG AND ADMIN ---> MANAGER LAYOUT
- Enter a search and find a layout where MANAGER LAYOUT TYPE is = V (e.g. DRIVER_PROFILE_VIEW)
- Click checkbox and select the record - then click on COPY MANAGER LAOUT button
- In the new manager layout screen that opens up - where manager layout id is empty and ready to create a new record
- Enter a NEW Manager Layout ID and click DETAIL button at bottom
- Scroll down the detail screen now - notice there is no button to ADD a section
Repeat the process above with a MANAGER LAYOUT TYPE = E and there is an ADD section button available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document