Incorrect Pricing Cost Displayed And Used In Price Inquiry Screen RPCS
(Doc ID 2877919.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Pricing Cloud Service( RPCS), When an item is given a new retail price for only one of the two locations it is ranged for, after a cost change, only the location with the new retail price shows the new cost price. The other location is shown in Price Inquiry screen with the old cost price and is therefore also showing an incorrect margin.
Stesp To Reproduce:
- Pick item with two stores ranged, with active retail prices.
- Create a retail price change for Vdate+1 and approve.
- Create a cost change for the item and approve cost change for Vdate+2.
- Create retail price change for one of the two ranged stores for 2 days after Vdate+1& approve.
- Lookup the item in price inquiry screen and observe that the Pricing Cost value is different for the two locations. The one with the new retail price will have the latest cost value, the store that did not get a new retail price is showing the old cost value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document