Tender Accept From Servprov Domain Causes Planned Shipment Transmission Error
(Doc ID 2882820.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 22.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow has an Agent that monitors Tender Accept event and sends Integration to External System. When Tender is accepted from SERVPROV domain, resulting transmission generated from Agent is also in the SERVPROV domain, which causes integration errors (no payload gets generated from OTM).
This transmission should be sending from the client "customer specific" domain, and there does not seem to be any way to correct this.
STEPS TO RECREATE THE ISSUE
1. Create Itinerary (US to US)
2. Create Service Provider, Rate Offering, Rate Record (US to US)
3. Create Servprov user and user association (for login)
4. Create External System
5. Create Agent (Event = TENDER - ACCEPT, Action = SEND_INTEGRATION)
6. Create Order
7. Plan Order and create Shipment
8. Secure Resources on Shipment
9. Accept Tender from SERVPROV domain
10. That will trigger agent, which will send integration - view transmission in transmission manager, you will see blank payload and transmission exists in SERVPROV domain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document