PRC:POZ: Can Description Based Items Be Included in a Supplier Rebate Program in Supplier Channel Management?
(Doc ID 2894285.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.22.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items defined on the Item Master can be considered for the Supplier Rebate Program. But, there is a requirement to also consider Description Based Items in the Supplier Rebate Program.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Procurement > Supplier Channel Management
2. Manage Supplier Programs > Select existing Program
3. Checkbook opens > General tab shows all details
4. Volume Rules tab > Products
5. Items listed there are eligible for rebates
6. Can add 1 item, items from a catalog or select All Items
7. Once POs, Invoices, ESS jobs are run, Checkbook > Accruals tab shows earned rebate
8. Question is under Volume Rules tab
- When you select all items, does that include Description Based Items, or just Master Items?
- If not, how can Description Based Items be added?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document