FIFGLDN1 Batch Does Not Update POSTED_TO_GL IND IF There Are Failed Records
(Doc ID 2897799.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FIFGLDN1 does not update POSTED_TO_GL on TRAN_DATA_ERRORS table even these records are post to STG_FIF_GL_DATA table.
- There were unmapped data(27-Feb-2022) and hence fifgldn1 batch capture the same into TRAN_DATA_ERRORS in (27 FEB 2022 Fiscal month).
- Now till month end (for that month where the actual data is failing) everyday data are getting ignored and is not getting posted into STG_FIF_GL_DATA as mapping where not there.
- Post that during month end the same batch got failed and the batch has been skipped and closed the month.
- This will move the business to next month. Now in next month user have done mapping for old records ( 27 FEB 2022)
- Post that everyday FIFGLDN1 batch is extracting this data and posting it into STG FIF GL DATA
- Batch is not able to decide whether to update the POSTED_TO_GL to Y as this are all from previous month ,so every day same data are getting posted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document