SOCS - Unable To Close Transfer
(Doc ID 2905481.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to close the transfer in SOCS we are getting the 'Internal Server Error' message. The issue is observed only on transfers that are created and shipped in MFCS for transfers from warehouse to store.
ERROR [oracle.adfmf.framework.exception.AdfException] - Internal Server Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and ship WH - ST transfer in MFCS
2. Validate in SOCS that created transfer is visible in Shipping&Receiving>Transfer
3. Validate in SOCS that created BOL is visible in Shipping&Receiving>Transfer Receiving
4. Complete the receiving of the BOL that is visible in step 3
5. Close the transfer visible in step 2
Expected - Transfer should be closed
Actual - Transfer is not closed and Internal Server Error message is prompted
When a transfer is not originated from a Store, i.e. Warehouse or external finisher to store shipments, SOCS would not allow to close the transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document