Error Importing xlsx Templates: [Decimal_Value] Is Not a Valid Value (Float) For Field: [DE_Name]
(Doc ID 2905756.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.7 to 22.9 [Release 22.7 to 22.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import an Excel template with with values containing comma as the decimal separator, the following error occurs.
[DECIMAL_VALUE] is not a valid value (float) for field: [DE_NAME]
WHAT IS WORKING
The import works fine with CSV file template or with period as the decimal separator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier
- Make sure that the user preferences has the decimal separator is set to comma ","
- Navigate to the appropriate Shell and Business Process (BP)
- Select Action > Export CSV Template
- Export the template to Excel
- Add data with values like 0,5
- Import the template
- Notice the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document