Issues In The Case Summary Section In Case Investigation UI.
(Doc ID 2906109.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Crime and Compliance Management Know Your Customer Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues in the Case Summary Section in Case Investigation UI.
While clicking on the down arrow button in the Case of the Summary screen a pop-up named Information with the ok button is getting.
Overridden Risk Category is not getting updated according to the Overridden risk score.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a KYC_Batch Case.
2. Verify the Case Summary.
3.New fields are there(Overridden KYC Risk Score,Overridden Risk Category,Overridden Next Review Date).
4. Click on the down arrow button(Case details) in the Case Summary.
5. Verify the UI.
6. A pop-up named 'Information' with Ok button is getting.
7. This should not come.
8. Put the value as 20 in the Overridden KYC Risk Score and Save.
9. Now Verify the Case Summary.
10. Overridden Risk Category is not updating based on Overridden KYC Risk Score.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document