IM_VALID_ACCOUNTS Has Incorrect Segments When Creating GL Cross Ref With Dynamic Segments
(Doc ID 2918337.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, System Administration
When creating GL Cross Reference with dynamic segment (s), IM_VALID_ACCOUNTS is getting populated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to IMCS UI
2) Populate IM_GL_OPTIONS such that one of the segments has dynamic_ind of 'Y'
3) Select Tasks > Foundation > GL Cross Reference > Create
4) Create new entry by populating "GL Cross Reference Maintenance" screen with appropriate values
5) Click [Save and Close]
- IM_GL_CROSS_REF table populated as expected
- IM_VALID_ACCOUNTS table populated incorrectly, does not take into account the dynamic segment column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document